Teacher: Reading/High School/Full-Time/Certified/22-23 SY (Broward)
Company: Catapult Learning
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Catapult Learning, LLC is looking for qualified and experienced
Reading Teachers in Broward County, Florida!
We have a high school in E. Ft. Lauderdale (33308 zip code) in need
of a full-time Reading Certified Teacher for the 2022-2023 school
year. This position is in-person at a private school and focuses on
Reading instruction (assisting the classroom Teacher) and small
group/individual intervention (during last hour of the day) for
grades 9-12; the ideal candidate will be comfortable teaching to
students in multiple grade levels.
Our Teachers Enjoy the Following Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Robust benefit package offered to our full-time employees (30
or more hours per week)
- Company support and quality assurance from both local and
national support teams
- Paid training and professional development
- Paid planning/prep time
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of
studentsTeacher Job Duties:
- Instruct Reading to students in multiple grade levels in a
face-to-face school setting.
- Deliver designated instructional models to eligible
- Develop and maintain individualized skill-appropriate lesson
- Ensure supervision of students at all times, including
escorting students safely to and from classrooms/learning stations.
Climbing stairs and light lifting may be required.
- Perform data entry in a timely fashion to meet deadlines
(student attendance, online pre/post testing, progress reports,
parent and classroom teacher communication forms, compliance
- Establish and maintain student forms and files as required by
company, local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintain consistent communication with company supervisors,
classroom teachers, principals, and parents.
- Other duties as assigned.Teacher Requirements:
- FL Teaching Certificate or Statement of Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Classroom teaching and/or tutoring experience
- Must be willing to teach various grade levels
- Working knowledge of MS Office and virtual meeting programs
(Zoom, Teams, etc.) preferred
- A passion to help studentsAbout Catapult Learning:
Our company is a provider of K12 contracted instructional services
to public and private schools throughout the US, specializing in
at-risk youth and students who are struggling; we are a company
with over 40 years of excellence in education. We adhere to 5
corporate values that embody our company culture: Transparent,
Decisive, Humble, Accountable, Inclusive.
A FL Teaching Certificate or Statement of Eligibility is required.
Candidates must be local to the area to be considered. To expedite
processing of your application, please include your certificate
number and location on your resume.
JOIN THE CATAPULT FAMILY TODAY!
Keywords: Catapult Learning, Pompano Beach , Teacher: Reading/High School/Full-Time/Certified/22-23 SY (Broward), Education / Teaching , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!