Operator, Data Entry I
Company: Quest Diagnostics
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The incumbent is responsible for processing the incoming mail,
distribution, and tracking expenses.
- Sorts incoming mail by department and/or receiver and then
- Collects and weighs outgoing mail and places the correct
postage on each piece.
- Records money spent on postage, registered mail and federal
- May perform other light clerical duties as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS Required Work Experience: 1-3 years of experience
Preferred Work Experience: N/A Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Lift light to moderately heavy objects.
- Lifting and carrying objects with a weight range of 1 to 15
pounds. Objects in the weight range of 16 to 25 pounds are lifted
and carried occasionally and objects in the weight range of 26 to
40 pounds are seldom lifted and carried. Objects exceeding 41
pounds are not to be lifted or carried without assistance.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time; requires
long hours of eye and hand coordination.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks with dominant hand
frequently to constantly throughout the day.
- Extensive use of phone and PC.
- Typing/Data entry
- Sight/eye coordination
- Fine dexterity with hands/steadiness.
- Reaching/twisting. Knowledge: N/A Skills:
- Maintain composure while managing multiple tasks
- Adapts to change
- Ability to grasp information and make accurate decisions
- Have analytical skills
- Ability to follow verbal or written instructions
- Concentrate on task/details
- Examine and observe details EDUCATION High School Diploma or
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics, Pompano Beach , Operator, Data Entry I, Administration, Clerical , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!