Spa Front Desk Receptionist
Company: Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Sp
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa is
looking for a Spa Front Desk Receptionist to join our team!Ideally
situated on Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach
Resort & Spa is the perfect location for our guests to create
lasting memories in Florida. The proud recipient of a Certificate
of Excellence from TripAdvisor, our award-winning hotel offers
direct beachfront access, an oceanfront fitness center, on-site spa
(featuring massage therapies, facials, nails and body treatments),
two swimming pools and a wide range of water sports. Our resort's
guestrooms feature comfortable amenities, private balconies, pillow
top bedding, wireless internet, work spaces with ergonomic chairs
and a mini-refrigerator. Our on-site restaurants, AND Fish Kitchen
& Bar and Patio1200 offer a range of culinary delights for our
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa is managed by
Urgo Hotels & Resorts. Urgo Hotels & Resorts is family owned and
operated with two generations of Urgos leading the company. The
company culture is built on a family foundation that cascades
throughout the organization - every associate is part of an
extended Urgo family! The outstanding results achieved for our
partners and guests are driven by the core values on which the
company was founded over 50 years ago: honesty, integrity, business
acumen, diligence, and service to others Urgo has built its
reputation as a best-in-class operator by investing in training,
support programs, and education for its associates.
BENEFITSAssociates of Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort
& Spa will enjoy:
- Referral Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit
- Events & Activities
- Marriott International Explore Travel Program, offering hotel
discounts for associates, their friends and family members at
nearly 7000 worldwide locations!
- Tuition Reimbursement ProgramIn addition to the benefits noted
above, all Full Time associates will enjoy:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Job Description: :Greet and register guests, provide prompt and
courteous services, and check out upon completion of the
treatments. Assist guests efficiently and courteously in all
functions, while projecting high standards of service and
professional hospitality at all times.
- Answer phones within 3 rings using proper greeting and
- Maintain a tone of voice and vocal demeanor that is clear,
unhurried, and friendly.
- Be knowledgeable about the spa services and treatments
available and make suggestions from all sections of the spa menu.
- Make every effort to accommodate the guest's requirements; if
necessary, offer alternatives according to standard procedures.
- Schedule all appoints. Review all treatments for the following
day and call the guests on the contact number in the reservation
system to confirm the details.
- Greet guests as they arrive and review the treatment, times,
costs and payment, and all notes on the reservation during
- Escort the guest to the locker room or introduce the guest to
another associate who may escort them on a facility tour or to the
- During the check out process, the receptionist should be alert
to up-selling opportunities.
- Knowledgeable about all treatments and actively promote those
- Post, correct, or adjust charges to guest account as necessary.
- Be knowledgeable of hotel credit, cash in advance, and check
- Maintain accuracy in cash handling procedures.
- Be readily available/ approachable for all guests.
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
Follow property specific second effort and recovery plan.
- Ensure staffing levels allow team members to exceed guest
- Extend professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this
position may be required to perform a combination of supportive
functions, determined by the GM:
- The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Schedules
must accommodate fluctuating business demands and associates may be
asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work.
- Carry out all reasonable requests by leadership team.
- Comply with department uniform and appearance standards.
Keywords: Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Sp, Pompano Beach , Spa Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!