Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Location: Pompano Beach
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Parkland Golf CC Foundation is excited to announce the
exceptional career opportunity of Property Accountant. Qualified
candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly
focused on providing superior service to the clubs managed by
* Plans, directs and coordinates the financial, accounting, and
administrative activities of the facility.
* Adheres to policies and procedures for the Accounting function,
including compliance of all company accounting standards.
* Assists with accounting and administrative controls so as to
safeguard the assets of the company by reducing theft as well as
* Backup for daily revenue audits for revenue generating
departments (i.e. Golf, Food & Beverage, etc.).
* Prepares and analyzes various accounting reports such as accounts
receivable, accounts payable, inventory, depreciation, various
general ledger, balance sheet reconciliations and monthly financial
* Recommends to Property Controller the implementation of policies,
procedures, processes and controls based on continual analysis of
current accounting processes.
* Oversees contracts with facility's vendors.
* Ensures collection and payment of applicable local, state, and
federal taxes. Prepares monthly tax reports for both Doc Stamps and
* Audit and post all charges and payments created from home sales
and/or Golf Membership changes.
* Maintain supplement excel spreadsheets related to
* Reconcile membership counts weekly so that monthly billing is
* Backup for both accounts receivable and accounts payable
functions to include but not limited to: processing invoices,
preparing statements, making payments, collections, reconciliation,
and record keeping.
* Reconciles bank statements
* Assists Property Controller as the property specialist/contact on
matters relating to computer applications, procurement, annual and
special audits, insurance and/or human resources
* Assures that effective orientation and training are given to each
* Regular and reliable attendance.
* Performs other duties as required.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent; or four to ten
years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
* Experience in Hospitality Industry a plus
* Experience with Club Essentials POS/Accounting software program a
* Frequently sits, uses hands, reaches with arms and hands, talks
or hears. Occasionally stands, walks, climbs, balances, stoops,
kneels, crawls or crouches. Occasionally lifts up to 25 pounds.
* Noise level is moderate.
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Preferences:
* Ability to read and speak English may be required in order to
perform the duties of the job (e.g. the associates may be required
to communicate with English speaking customers or co-workers, the
manuals for the equipment the associates may use are in
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Excel experience a
* Knowledge of property management system.
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Pompano Beach , Property Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Pompano Beach, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!