Controller - Remote
Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Location: Coral Springs
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Controller Why take a Controller position with this company?
- Company has grown significantly over the last couple of years
organically and through acquisitions
- Company is currently investing $$ into the business to help
with growth, forecasted to grow by $200 million in the next few
- Very-laid back culture, team-oriented environment
- Full benefits package to include healthcare, 401k w/ 3.5% match
, and 21 PTO days to start
- Opportunity to earn equity Responsibilities of the Controller
- Oversees the production of monthly, quarterly and annual
financial statements; ensures that the reported results comply with
generally accepted accounting principles.
- Oversees the Accounting Department, which include financial
reporting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank
reconciliations, and payroll.
- Provides financial analysis, with emphasis on revenue, cost of
sales, operating expenses and overall profitability. Assist with
capital investments, pricing, and operating expense decisions.
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policies and
procedures; implements a system of controls over accounting
transactions to minimize risk.
- Assists with the production of the annual budget and
- Prepares analysis of budget and forecast variances to
- Works with external auditors and provides needed information
for the annual audit. What the company needs in a Controller:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, MBA/CPA +
- 10+ years of total experience (3+ in a supervisory role
overseeing a team of 4+ staff members)
- Experience working for a $100+ million revenue company that is
going through growth highly preferred
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Pompano Beach , Controller - Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Coral Springs, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!